Police Vehicle Window Guards
For emergency vehicle upfitters and small to mid-size fleet managers looking for high quality equipment and faster, easier installation and customized options to fit their needs, B&B offers a complete line of better built emergency vehicle products including police vehicle window guards and door panels.
Window guards are manufactured by B&B Enterprises in our custom metal shop. They are made of 3/8″ solid steel bars and feature a powder coated finish. Window guards are available for ABS or factory door panels (please specify the door panels being used when ordering).
We offer window bars for side front and rear doors, 3 piece truck window bar sets, and cargo area screens. We also offer both steel and aluminum door panels for a wide range of vehicles.
Our competitively priced products have a long life. No one plans for an accident to happen, but unfortunately, they can and do happen. We strive to make the safest vehicle components for those times.
When you must consider cost-to-benefit ratio and getting the most for tax dollars spent, consider this— we can customize your safety equipment needs without the custom price tag. Keep your officers safe with “better built” police vehicle window guards and door panels from B&B Enterprises.
Side Window Bars
- 239-2056-15No holes drilled window bars for a Chevy Tahoe for use with ABS/Aluminum door panels. (2015-2020)
- 239-3001-14Charger with Factory Door
- 239-3007-SIDEWindow Bars for the side rear doors of a Chevy Silverado Truck (2018 and older)
- 239-3009-SIDEWindow bars for a Ford F-150 Crew Cab, Includes two side door bars. (2007+) Black Powder coated Finish.
- 239-3011-SidePassenger Window Bars for the rear doors of a Ford F-250
- 239-3015Window Bar for the rear doors of a Ford Utility Interceptor (2013-2019)
- 239-3015-20 Window Bar for the rear doors of a Ford Interceptor Utility (vertical layout) (2020+)
- 239-3015-H-20 Window Bars for rear doors of a Ford Interceptor Utility (horizontal layout) (2020+)
- 239-3023Rear Door Window Bars for a Chevy Traverse (2019)
3pc Truck Window Bar Sets
- 239-3007Window bar kit for a Chevy Silverado, Includes rear window bar and both side window bars, 3pcs total, Includes black powder. ABS / Aluminum Door Panels.
- 239-3007-19Window bar kit for a Chevy Silverado – includes rear window bar and both side window bars (3 pieces total), includes black powder – ABS / aluminum door panels (2019 and newer)
- 239-3009Window bar kit for a Ford F-150 Crew Cab, Includes rear window bar and two side door bars. 3 pcs. total. Black Powder coated Finish.
- 239-3011-17Ford F-250 2017 and newer
- 239-3014Window bar kit for a Dodge Ram Quad Cab, Includes rear window bar and two side door bars. 3 pcs total. Black Powder coated Finish.
Cargo Area Screens
- 239-3015-3Window Screens set (3pcs) for the rear of a 2013-2019 Ford SUV Interceptor Utility, two side windows and rear hatch, steel construction and powder coated Finish
- 239-3016 Set of three window bars for the rear cargo area of a Chevy Tahoe, set consists of side rear cargo windows and rear door window.
- 225-4333Aluminum Rear Door Panels for a Chevy Silverado Truck (2 panels per set).
- 225-4333-ABSABS Black Door Panels Chevy Silverado Truck. (2014+)
- 225-4334Aluminum Rear Door Panels for a Chevy Tahoe. (2 panels per set) for a 2014 and older.
- 225-4334-ABS15ABS door panels for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe, Black.
- 225-4336Aluminum Door panels for a Chevy Impala 2007+
- 225-4340Aluminum Rear Door Panels for a Ford PI Utility Interceptor.
- 225-4340-ST18ga Steel Door Panels for a Ford PI Utility Interceptor.
- 225-4342-ABSFord F-250 ABS Rear Door Panels (2015+).
- 225-434418 ga. Steel Door Panels for the rear doors of a 2019 Chevy Traverse